We hire out 15 foot indoor radio controlled advertising blimps with a Pilot-Handler. The blimps carry banner transfers adhered to the sides of the blimp advertising a store, product etc, whatever the client wants. What would be a good publication in the UK to advertise this service?

The Estates Gazette