I know this is an odd question BUT…

Can someone who has a marketing or business degree, enter a graduate architectural design program at a university, let's say, Auburn? Where they could do marketing & design in an architectural firm? Is that even possible? Or would one need to have some other type of degree, if so, what would be more beneficial?

It's just that the main concern is, if a different degree is needed, then 2 or 3 years of undergraduate courses would be required, I am pretty positive.

Thanks so much!

It is sort of stupid but in most fields what you took as an undergrad does not need to have anything to do with your masters degree. My daughter has a dual BA in economics and political science and is getting a dual MS in Technology Management (Transportation) and Safety.

And in doing her undergrad thesis got a certification as an Emergency Medical technician.